X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race For 2010 "Most Shafted" National Champions

This is kind of an entertaining site:

http://www.mostshafted.com/MostShafted/Welcome.html
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

USC should never be on a "shafted" list. Their purpose is to make sure others get shafted.
    "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
    -John Heisman

Comment

Why should I listen to Tony Danza?

Comment

As much as I hate the current system, that is a really dumb website.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          As much as I hate the current system, that is a really dumb website.
          I didn't say it was anything but entertaining.
          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

Utah is only number three on that list. Maybe someone should start a Race for 2010 "'Most Shafted' Most Shafted" National Champions.

Speaking from experience, number three isn't that bad. Of course, I have an MVP to go with that.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Utah is only number three on that list. Maybe someone should start a Race for 2010 "'Most Shafted' Most Shafted" National Champions.

Speaking from experience, number three isn't that bad. Of course, I have an MVP to go with that.
              Sure, go ahead, rub it in.
              ― W.H. Auden

Comment

How come half those listings have something to do with Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  How come half those listings have something to do with Oklahoma?
                  OK didn't even make the list. Every conversation here isn't about you, you know.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

OK didn't even make the list. Every conversation here isn't about you, you know.
                    Of course OU didn't make the list. OU was the apparent culprit in half of the cases, though...stealing some overlooked and woe-begotten team's rightful spot in the national title game.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      Of course OU didn't make the list. OU was the apparent culprit in half of the cases, though...stealing some overlooked and woe-begotten team's rightful spot in the national title game.
                      You are persistent.

Okay, I get it. OU has multiple championships and Utah has none. I don't know why you are being so mean to the Ute Fans here.

Comment

You are persistent.

Okay, I get it. OU has multiple championships and Utah has none. I don't know why you are being so mean to the Ute Fans here.
                        Why should Babs be different from anyone else?
                        ― W.H. Auden

Comment

Working...
                        X