This has to help in recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has to help in recruiting

Hamani Stevens turns down being the starting center on the top 10 Ducks to serve an LDS mission.

Jake Heaps, Isaac Winters, Ricky Heimuli, Soma Vainuku, Zac Stout, Jeremiah Tiatia and other parents of LDS players take note.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Hamani Stevens turns down being the starting center on the top 10 Ducks to serve an LDS mission.

Jake Heaps, Isaac Winters, Ricky Heimuli, Soma Vainuku, Zac Stout, Jeremiah Tiatia and other parents of LDS players take note.
    Funny that I just read a thread last week on TBS saying, first Kaveinga and now Stevens is not serving a mission. I told you guys if they dont come to BYU they dont serve missions.

I pointed out that Mau Nomani at Oregon State went on a mission after starting for a year, and of course that was met with "well 1 out of 100 is not bad"
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Funny that I just read a thread last week on TBS saying, first Kaveinga and now Stevens is not serving a mission. I told you guys if they dont come to BYU they dont serve missions.

I pointed out that Mau Nomani at Oregon State went on a mission after starting for a year, and of course that was met with "well 1 out of 100 is not bad"
      well, 2 out of 100 is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post

This story is clearly a lie. We all know that Belotti tries to actively destroy the testimonies of LDS players to ensure they do not go on missions.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          This story is clearly a lie. We all know that Belotti tries to actively destroy the testimonies of LDS players to ensure they do not go on missions.
          If I were him that's what I would do but only for the kids' best interest, only to try to help them.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            If I were him that's what I would do but only for the kids' best interest, only to try to help them.
            I am beginning to understand why DDD loves you so much. That made me smile.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Working...
            X