Boise baloney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise baloney

I can't believe Boise is still ranked number 3. What a pile of bronco dung.

2007 Fiesta Bowl still smarts a bit?
    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
      2007 Fiesta Bowl still smarts a bit?
      Not at all. It smarts a LOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        You are drinking some Hatorade like most of the fans on this board.
        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

No lie, I've had a baloney sandwich in Boise, Idaho. Kind of a crazy coincidence with your thread title.

Comment

So as part of USC's penalty are they not even allowed to be ranked in the Coaches poll?

Also, how in the hell does James Madison receive votes in the AP poll?
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

I say go Boise! They are just doing the best they can with the system that's in place.

I hope they go to the championship game. Maybe it will be the catalyst for the bigger programs to start realizing the BCS is baloney and institute a playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                So as part of USC's penalty are they not even allowed to be ranked in the Coaches poll?
                correct. although if last night is any indication it may not matter in a couple of weeks here. (snicker)

Comment

Boise is doing all they can with what they have (Nebraska blogger claims aside). They go on the road to play VA Tech. They jump from the WAC to the MWC (only to get hosed by BYU and Utah). It's not for lack of trying. They're just beating everyone that gets put in front of them.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

correct. although if last night is any indication it may not matter in a couple of weeks here. (snicker)
                    I do enjoy watching that school struggle.
                    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

good gravy. I just checked their schedule. They don't play a single real team this year, do they? (No offense, cowboy.)

Comment

Agreed. Great title.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Most impressive WAC teams so far:

1) Nevada

2) Utah State

3) Fresno

4) Boise baloney

Boise is the new BYU
                          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            I say go Boise! They are just doing the best they can with the system that's in place.

I hope they go to the championship game. Maybe it will be the catalyst for the bigger programs to start realizing the BCS is baloney and institute a playoff.
                            I think it will have the opposite effect. If will give the BCS a bone to throw to the non-BCS schools: "See, you can play for the National Title as a non-BCS school."

Nevermind the fact that it took nearly a decade of dominance and multiple BCS wins to get the respect from the coaches and AP voters necessary to finally be in that position.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              Most impressive WAC teams so far:

1) Nevada

2) Utah State

3) Fresno

4) Boise baloney

Boise is the new BYU
                              How many of these WAC teams have you watched play so far?
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                              X