BYU vs. Air Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU vs. Air Force

It turns out that Nelson isn't just fast relative to BYU QBs; he's just a good runner. Still not sure I like how quick he is to tuck it though.

Woops. I fat-fingered a comma in the title and can't delete it. My OCD demands that someone else start an open thread for this game so this one can go away.
    Last edited by myboynoah; 09-11-2010, 02:14 PM.

Originally posted by woot View Post
    It turns out that Nelson isn't just fast relative to BYU QBs; he's just a good runner. Still not sure I like how quick he is to tuck it though.
    He made that drive. He threw some balls that should have been picked, but I love the option.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

This is interesting.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Way too easy of a drive there for AFA. Didn't Washington score on their first drive last week too?
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

BYU needs to figure out who is going to stop the pitch man.
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I wouldn't have expected our D to suck this much. Bronco knows how to prepare for the option, but that sure hasn't been demonstrated so far. Missed assignments galore, not to mention the one on the TD pass.

Comment

Crap.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

JJ and Oneil just fumbled on the same play. O.k. I know Oneil didn't really have possession but he needs to fall on the ball and not try to advance it.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

fumbles I love fumbles and I'm really in the mood!

Comment

does di luigi have more fumbles than touchdowns on his career? I think the answer is yes.
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Man oh man.. JJ

Defense looked pathetic first series and awesome in the second...

Comment

Three and out. I don't understand the first play of that series. Strange play call really helped BYU out there.

Comment

Rich's tackle to end that drive was a thing of beauty.

JJ, how can you not be expecting that?
                          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Catch that ball Chambers!

PI is called now.. still, he needs to hold onto that.

Comment

Chambers effin' sucks. Would that he had actually gone to Purdue.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                              X