X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QBs Traded

Matt Cassel to KC for a 2nd rounder

John Kitna to Dallas for some CB.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Matt Cassel to KC for a 2nd rounder

John Kitna to Dallas for some CB.
    The Chiefs raped New England. Unbelievable.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

I was hoping that Dallas would find a way to trade T.O. and then sign TJ Houshmanzadeh,,,,,but oh well.

A guy can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
        I was hoping that Dallas would find a way to trade T.O. and then sign TJ Houshmanzadeh,,,,,but oh well.

A guy can dream.
        Well, you got Keith Brooking, which made me as a skins fan see that on the bottom line and say: "oh shit."
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
          The Chiefs raped New England. Unbelievable.
          They also got Vrabel. Maybe the brains behind the Patriots was Pioli? I could not believe this trade when I saw it last night on ESPN.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            They also got Vrabel. Maybe the brains behind the Patriots was Pioli? I could not believe this trade when I saw it last night on ESPN.
            Exactly. Two quality starters, one being a potential pro bowler at QB. For what? A second round draft pick. Unbelievable. This was Lakers Grizzlies like bad.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
              Exactly. Two quality starters, one being a potential pro bowler at QB. For what? A second round draft pick. Unbelievable. This was Lakers Grizzlies like bad.
              What is Bob Kraft's business? Maybe he has been hit hard recently and was regretting the franchise tag. Eventually the economy is going to hit the sports world.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Josh Mcdaniel really screwed himself in Denver. He wanted Cassell in Denver and they had a trade worked out sending Cassell to Denver, Cutler to Tampa Bay, and compensation from TB to New England.

Well it fell through, Cutler is pissed and he is now demanding a trade. Why would you mess with a pro-bowl quarterback like that?
                *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Josh Mcdaniel really screwed himself in Denver. He wanted Cassell in Denver and they had a trade worked out sending Cassell to Denver, Cutler to Tampa Bay, and compensation from TB to New England.

Well it fell through, Cutler is pissed and he is now demanding a trade. Why would you mess with a pro-bowl quarterback like that?
                  Especially a young one. The nice thing about this is that the price has now been set for a top flight young QB. I hope Denver is completely screwed here.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

That is stupid. I would rather have Cutler than Cassell anyways. Denver has been spending like crazy. In football, spending on FAs doesn't seem to translate like it does in other sports. I don't think it'll work for Denver, although competition in the AFC West isn't that tough... yet. KC has the foundation set to be decent in another year or two with their recent moves and a very solid draft last year. Another one this year and they will have a very nice core.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                      That is stupid. I would rather have Cutler than Cassell anyways. Denver has been spending like crazy. In football, spending on FAs doesn't seem to translate like it does in other sports. I don't think it'll work for Denver, although competition in the AFC West isn't that tough... yet. KC has the foundation set to be decent in another year or two with their recent moves and a very solid draft last year. Another one this year and they will have a very nice core.
                      Yeah the addition of Dawkins who they signed to 5 years? I love Dawkins but the dude is 35. The Broncos are a bit nutty right now.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X