CBS Sports Confidential: BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Sports Confidential: BYU

This has probably been discussed, but I couldn't find where exactly, so whatever. My friend works at CBS and helped with the production, although he said BYU didn't give them as much access as they wanted. I won't be able to watch today but hopefully will catch it when it airs again.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/...nfidential.php

Just programmed the DVR. Thanks for the heads up.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by filsdepac View Post
      This has probably been discussed, but I couldn't find where exactly, so whatever. My friend works at CBS and helped with the production, although he said BYU didn't give them as much access as they wanted. I won't be able to watch today but hopefully will catch it when it airs again.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/...nfidential.php
      Where have they been for 7 years?

Comment

I enjoyed that. Not quite Hard Knocks, but still fun. One thing I've noticed lately is that Bronco seems to be more relaxed with the media. He smiles more, he seems at ease, and even comfortable. Stark difference from his first few years or if Tom Kirkland is interviewing Bronco.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Dang, I missed this. Will it re-air anytime soon?
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
            or if Tom Kirkland is interviewing Bronco.
            Yeah, but can you blame him?

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Dang, I missed this. Will it re-air anytime soon?
              Looks like it's on at 5:30 PM on Monday.

Comment

it was on last night and all morning... just program it.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  Looks like it's on at 5:30 PM on Monday.
                  Nice. Thanks.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                  X