Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rock is cooking...sweater vest stomping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock is cooking...sweater vest stomping?

If I'm not mistaken Mr. Dwayne Wayne, er, the Rock was a back-up defensive lineman for the Canes when they came to Provo 20 years ago (scary it has been that long). I kind of like this guy, he seems like someone who plays a part and gets the joke about what he is and what he isn't.

Ute fans how do you feel about him using your lame pretend gang sign hand signal?

[YOUTUBE]AAdA1TJeiXs[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    If I'm not mistaken Mr. Dwayne Wayne, er, the Rock was a back-up defensive lineman for the Canes when they came to Provo 20 years ago (scary it has been that long). I kind of like this guy, he seems like someone who plays a part and gets the joke about what he is and what he isn't.

Ute fans how do you feel about him using your lame pretend gang sign hand signal?

[YOUTUBE]AAdA1TJeiXs[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhhh.. Its on like Donkey Kong... Hope to see you in C-Bus Rock... No more will I watch any of your movies..

Comment

Ohhhh.. I'm scared...

[YOUTUBE]JqnjK79fGSw[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

It feels pretty insulting.

Unless of course he and Miami fans and players do it as a tribute to the Utah Utes. In that case I would consider it flattering. Kind of like the "Term band of Brothers" being used in association with the BYU football team. The men of Easy Company, Stephen Ambrose and Bill Shakespear would be flattered.

Well, they'd be flattered until the modern band of brothers ran out onto the "battlefield" greeted by a chorus of popcorn popping. That might sour it a little.

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
          It feels pretty insulting.

Unless of course he and Miami fans and players do it as a tribute to the Utah Utes. In that case I would consider it flattering. Kind of like the "Term band of Brothers" being used in association with the BYU football team. The men of Easy Company, Stephen Ambrose and Bill Shakespear would be flattered.

Well, they'd be flattered until the modern band of brothers ran out onto the "battlefield" greeted by a chorus of popcorn popping. That might sour it a little.
          It's best to ignore Art's candy-ass attempts at trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
            It's best to ignore Art's candy-ass attempts at trolling.
            I always wore these around my neck, not my posterior. But hey whatever works for you...to each his own.

Comment

I always wore these around my neck, not my posterior. But hey whatever works for you...to each his own.
              I'd mock you more, but you've already embarrassed yourself enough for one thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                I'd mock you more, but you've already embarrassed yourself enough for one thread.
                Man, I try for a little humorous rivalry banter with Art and you come rushing in here to take a dump all over the place.

And you didn't even wipe.

Or wash your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  Ahhhh.. Its on like Donkey Kong... Hope to see you in C-Bus Rock... No more will I watch any of your movies..
                  I'm impressed by your principled stand. That's going to be a real sacrifice for you I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
                    Man, I try for a little humorous rivalry banter with Art and you come rushing in here to take a dump all over the place.

And you didn't even wipe.

Or wash your hands.
                    That was humor?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                      I'm impressed by your principled stand. That's going to be a real sacrifice for you I'm sure.
                      The Rundown was fairly good.. That will be about the only sacrifice...

Hmm. Hey, remember your friend, Mr. Thunder? How 'bout his buddy, Mr. Lightning? Ooh, I know you know him. You know him real well, don't ya?

Comment

He lost me at "If you don't understand, don't try to understand".
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                        X