Labor Day Weekend Massacre- New Mexico vs. Oregon highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day Weekend Massacre- New Mexico vs. Oregon highlights

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXgFFYOlQbw"]YouTube - New Mexico vs Oregon Highlights 2010[/nomedia]

Here are the highlights for the Oregon/New Mexico game from last Saturday for those of you who haven't seen them. 59 points in the first half. 5 touchdowns for Oregon's second string RB in ONE HALF. 2 punt return touchdowns in ONE HALF.

Games like these are the main reason I don't think the MWC will ever be an AQ. Wow. Just wow.
    Last edited by Coastal Ute; 09-09-2010, 05:10 PM. Reason: ????
    "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
    -John Heisman

I'm not convinced Oregon actually played New Mexico last weekend. IIRC, N.M.'s colors are RED. That team is clearly wearing ORANGE pants. Plus, this game wasn't on national tv, so Oregon could easily claim it was playing NM and 98% of the country would have no way to verify it.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
    X