Chambers One Finger salute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambers One Finger salute

I had planned on posting this on Monday but forgot..

Did anyone else catch Chambers giving the middle finger after one of his catches.. I re-winded it to make sure that is what I saw and yep. He had just caught a pass on the sidelines and got up and was jawing a little and then did a quick flash of the finger and then walked off the field..

He likes to give the Bar-Graph style bird.. As in, all fingers are lined off at the top like a graph..

There was some discussion of it here along with a youtube video.

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=30054

Comment

It is the Cougarboard topic-du-jour with a vengeance today.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        It is the Cougarboard topic-du-jour with a vengeance today.
        It never ceases to amaze how something so benign can get the troops so excited.

Comment

ughh. that's why I hate Cougarboard and its ilk of posters. If I wasn't already banned over there I'd start an official "STFU, Cougarboard" thread.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            ughh. that's why I hate Cougarboard and its ilk of posters. If I wasn't already banned over there I'd start an official "STFU, Cougarboard" thread.
            In all fairness to CB, I see very few posters who think it is a big deal. Most think it is all the way from a non-event to hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
              It never ceases to amaze how something so benign can get the troops so excited.
              75%+ of it is mocking an overreaction of a few and milking it for all it's worth.

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5911586

Comment

I got a good chuckle out of it when I saw it.. I thought it was funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                  75%+ of it is mocking an overreaction of a few and milking it for all it's worth.

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5911586
                  That's hilarious.... Nicely done Indy

Added Note: I suck at breaking messageboard gossip/news...
                  Last edited by dabrockster; 09-09-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    I had planned on posting this on Monday but forgot..

Did anyone else catch Chambers giving the middle finger after one of his catches.. I re-winded it to make sure that is what I saw and yep. He had just caught a pass on the sidelines and got up and was jawing a little and then did a quick flash of the finger and then walked off the field..

He likes to give the Bar-Graph style bird.. As in, all fingers are lined off at the top like a graph..
                    Big deal. Casteel did likewise against UNM in 2008. In the middle of a play. One in which he scored a TD. It's bad quality video, but I've seen a better quality highlight and it's as plain as day. You can see it at around the 5:10 mark. OC has a lot to learn in this regard.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0eScvuhvWg"]YouTube - Utah Football vs. New Mexico 2008[/nomedia]

Comment

Chambers needs to be better than he is if he's going to talk as much shit as he does. (General observation not entirely on topic with his flipping the bird.)
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                        Big deal. Casteel did likewise against UNM in 2008. In the middle of a play. One in which he scored a TD. It's bad quality video, but I've seen a better quality highlight and it's as plain as day. You can see it at around the 5:10 mark. OC has a lot to learn in this regard.

YouTube - Utah Football vs. New Mexico 2008
                        Neither of them are Cowboy Joe.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Top Ute View Post

YouTube - Utah Football vs. New Mexico 2008
                          That is hilarious. I remember that play. I didn't realize he was giving the defender the bird.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

My issue with Chambers is not his attitude, it is how many times the guys puts the ball on the carpet. He had two costly fumbles last year and it could have been more because those were not the only incidents of him losing the ball on a play. He put the ball on the field twice on Saturday. They didn't end up hurting BYU this time around but it is only a matter of time when it will.
                            Last edited by Hot Lunch; 09-09-2010, 02:20 PM.
                            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                              My issue with Chambers is not his attitude, it is how many times the guys puts the ball on the carpet. He had two costly fumbles last year and it could have been more because those were not the incidents of him losing the ball on a play. He put the ball on the field twice on Saturday. They didn't end up hurting BYU this time around but it is only a matter of time when it will.
                              He only fumbled once last week. The second one was clearly caused by the ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X