QBU is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QBU is back!

Okay not quite yet. But I'm sitting here watching the replay of the Skins/Cardinals game and thought about that. When was the last time we had back to back starting QB's on NFL rosters to start the season.

Pretty cool.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
    When was the last time we had back to back starting QB's on NFL rosters to start the season.
    I don't remember the last time BYU had back to back starting QB's in the preseason.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      I don't remember the last time BYU had back to back starting QB's in the preseason.
      That's because you are but a child.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
        Okay not quite yet. But I'm sitting here watching the replay of the Skins/Cardinals game and thought about that. When was the last time we had back to back starting QB's on NFL rosters to start the season.

Pretty cool.
        Um... Derek Anderson is the regular season starter in Arizona, and McNabb is the starter in Washington.

0/2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
          Um... Derek Anderson is the regular season starter in Arizona, and McNabb is the starter in Washington.

0/2.
          I think he's referring to Madden 2010
          "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
          —Abraham Maslow

Comment

he means BYU starting qbs on NFL rosters for the reading challenged.

Comment

Right.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Working...
              X