Who wins: Ohio State or The Canes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: Ohio State or The Canes

Looking forward to this game. It will be a clear indicator if this team is for real or if it is paper tiger.. Of course Canes vs Ohio State always brings up the Fiesta Bowl and the infamous PI call..

I hope to see the WHOLE tOSU 2002 team there on the sidelines...

Link to story:
    [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5544636"]Ohio State looms as benchmark game for Miami - ESPN[/ame]
    Ohio State
    64.29%
    Canes
    35.71%

The game is at home for the Buckeyes. I think they win and cover.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

The Canes are all flash and no substance IMO. I expect tOSU to win. I have never been sold on Jacory Harris. He throws a nice ball that is easy to catch. Unfortunately it's easy for the defense to catch. And he was sacked a few times last year.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

"who wins?" who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          "who wins?" who cares?
          Florida State wins!!!!!!
          *Banned*

Comment

It's all about da U!
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I was tempted to go for Canes, since they make a delicious chicken finger. Boiled Buckeyes are gross.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Florida State wins!!!!!!
                Don't be such a downer! I'm sure you guys'll have better luck this year!

Comment

tOSU should win. They don't choke until they get to a bowl game.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Did you see Herbstreit had OU-tOSU projected for the title game? I thought that was pretty funny - one of us would *have* to win.

Comment

The Bucks are 5-3 in BCS games. The two year in a row drubbing by the SEC has tainted an otherwise very strong BCS resume.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Buckeyes in a romp. Won't even be close.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                          The Bucks are 5-3 in BCS games. The two year in a row drubbing by the SEC has tainted an otherwise very strong BCS resume.
                          SEC? Ahem...

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

SEC? Ahem...
                            Yes, that is the one non-SEC loss. A 3 point loss when Texas was a big favorite. OSU has just as many NC's has Texas and almost twice the BCS wins as Texas since 1998. And if you don't buy that, well, at least the Bucks aren't Oklahoma.

p.s.
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Because I'm a Big 10 homer, I say Ohio St. in a blowout.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                              X