Lee Aguirre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Aguirre

Hey does anyone know what happened to Lee Aguirre? I know he got some decent playing time last year. I haven't heard anything about him this year. The BYU sports website lists him, but doesn't have a number. Was he injured in the off season?
    "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
    —Abraham Maslow

Originally posted by WashingtonCoug View Post
    Hey does anyone know what happened to Lee Aguirre? I know he got some decent playing time last year. I haven't heard anything about him this year. The BYU sports website lists him, but doesn't have a number. Was he injured in the off season?
    I was thinking this same thing the other day. No clue what happened to him.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by WashingtonCoug View Post
      Don't know much about history....don't know much bye-ol-oh-gee
      Don't know much about science books, don't know much about the french he took!

But I do know that if gets his shit together, he will be back on the field next year in good or bad weather!
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Sure is sad to see Robbie Buckner fail to progress. I watched him in practice fall camp before his mission and I had him pegged as a future star.

Comment

Aguirre is redshirting due to academic issues.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            Sure is sad to see Robbie Buckner fail to progress. I watched him in practice fall camp before his mission and I had him pegged as a future star.
            I think he starts next year. Some untimely injuries have slowed him down and I think the defensive backfield has both improved and gotten deeper.

I think next years starters will be Aguirre and Buckner with Eason and Everitt as the back ups. Everitt and Buckner will then start as seniors in 12.
            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
            X