Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bingham Miners shouldn't feel so bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bingham Miners shouldn't feel so bad...

about losing to Euless Trinity last year.

I spent the good part of my Labor Day, as I usually do, at cowboy's stadium watching high school football at the Kirk Herbstreit National Kickoff with over 20,000 of my friends. The first game was Shiloh Christian vs. Euless Trinity. Coming into the game Shiloh was ranked the #1 team in Arkansas and a top 10 team in the country. They have six state championships and have pretty much dominated their conference for the last 20 years. Their QB, Kiehl Frazier #15, has offers from 24 schools including Florida, Auburn, Miami, Nebraska, and UCLA. They have a defensive lineman, Samuel Harvill #53, who holds the world record for the bench press for 16 year olds (well over 500 lbs). Euless Trinity absolutely destroyed them today. By the end of the first half the score was 53-20. In the second half they had to take Samuel Harvill (#53) off the field on a stretcher (he never came back) and Euless was still running all over them with their 4th string running back. By the end of the game Euless had posted over 700 yards of offense and the final score was 80-26.

Here is part of Euless Trinity's stadium video I recorded:

[YOUTUBE]pINgkw_tbgQ[/YOUTUBE]
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

They look like a freaking college team.

Comment

Whoa.. I just saw the updated USA Today top 25 and Bingham is number 5!!!! Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Whoa.. I just saw the updated USA Today top 25 and Bingham is number 5!!!! Wow.
        Bingham is absolutely destroying people this year.
        *Banned*

Comment

Can't see the name of that school without thinking about what a bust Ofa was.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            Can't see the name of that school without thinking about what a bust Ofa was.
            Yet another thing to thank Crowton for. Coaches need to make damn sure their players are doing OK in their classes before there is a problem.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Nugent View Post
              Yet another thing to thank Crowton for. Coaches need to make damn sure their players are doing OK in their classes before there is a problem.
              Of all the short comings Crowton had, Ofa wasn't one of them. Can't help those who don't want to be helped. He never should have been at BYU. And as you can see from his inability to make it at Tech or the JC route, he just didn't care to work hard enough to utilize his talent.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Nugent View Post
                To attribute Ofa's classes as the problem would be to sell Ofa short on all the other things he was doing wrong.
                Last edited by Indy Coug; 09-07-2010, 08:39 AM. Reason: Typo
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Working...
                X