Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Jake Heaps throw his first touchdown pass? contest

Predict

(FWIW, I agree with those who say Nelson is more developed and resourceful, his dual threat is indispensable for BYU, and Heaps is just hurting the team.)
    Wk 2
    81.40%
    Wk 3
    9.30%
    Wk 4
    2.33%
    Wk 5
    2.33%
    Wk 6
    0.00%
    Wk 7
    0.00%
    Wk 8
    2.33%
    Wk 9
    0.00%
    Wk 10
    0.00%
    After Wk 10, 2010
    2.33%
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

I will predict he throws his first TD in Tallahassee.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      Predict

(FWIW, I agree with those who say Nelson is more developed and resourceful, his dual threat is indispensable for BYU, and Heaps is just hurting the team.)
      Of course you do. You also don't know shit about sports, let alone BYU sports.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Next week. Heaps looked to me like he got over some jitters and showed that he is an incredible talent. His second series in the second half was something to behold. Of course it ended in a bunch of drops, so we shall see.

Comment

Predict

lol. You don't even watch the Utes, like we're supposed to believe you watched BYU this weekend (even if they were playing UW)?
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I voted week 2 assuming that the WRs won't drop another TD pass and Anae will open up the play book in the red zone.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
              I voted week 2 assuming that the WRs won't drop another TD pass and Anae will open up the play book in the red zone.
              I voted week 3 because BYU has owned AFA during the Bronco years so I think they keep it vanilla and we win. Then Heaps gets a chance to make more throws against FSU.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I voted week 3 because BYU has owned AFA during the Bronco years so I think they keep it vanilla and we win. Then Heaps gets a chance to make more throws against FSU.
                I hear you. By open up the playbook I meant not run up the middle on the first two downs in goal line situations.

Comment

I think he throws two against AFA. From what I hear, their DBs are hurting...perfect situation for Heaps to go long.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    I hear you. By open up the playbook I meant not run up the middle on the first two downs in goal line situations.
                    With Brian-freaking-Kariya. Good lord what the hell was that?
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      With Brian-freaking-Kariya. Good lord what the hell was that?
                      Yeah, we sure don't have Harvey/Tonga anymore. I hope to see Q get some touches this week to see how he does.

Comment

Predict

You haven't voted yet. I'm assuming you didn't want to bias the poll by showing your hand too early?

Comment

Isnt SU quite proud of all things from Seattle? I guess the Roads and the Heaps are the two exceptions.

Comment

He's already thrown one. They just dropped it.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Heaps will have a big day against the flyboys. At least 3 TD's. Probably more.

Comment

Working...
                              X