Boise vs. Va Tech thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise vs. Va Tech thread

Peterson knows how to prep for the big stage. I'll say BSU by 9.

I'm not ashamed to admit it. I hope VA Tech punishes Boise.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I think Va Tech wins by 7-10.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Boyzee wins by 17

Comment

Similar to nearly every other team in the country, we have no clue how good Va Tech will be this year - that said, if Boise goes into Blacksburg and wins this game - let alone by 9 or more - I will be very, very, impressed.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            Similar to nearly every other team in the country, we have no clue how good Va Tech will be this year - that said, if Boise goes into Blacksburg and wins this game - let alone by 9 or more - I will be very, very, impressed.
            Good thing it's not in Blacksburg!

Comment

The Broncos return 18 of 22 starters. VaTech replaces a lot of their defense.

Give me the Broncos by 7.
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Might as well be.

I am traveling and will miss the game but put me down for boyzee by 9
                I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Well hell, Boise will have to beat them by 4 touchdowns before I'm even a little bit impressed if they're playing in Landover. Sheesh.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

I like the flat black Nike Combat helmets for VA Tech.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL. Musberger talking about the humidity. It's a beautiful evening. It's a non-factor.
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks like VTech has believed all the hype about BSU being over-hyped.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          LOL. Musberger talking about the humidity. It's a beautiful evening. It's a non-factor.
                          For all of Frank Beamer's supposed genius on special teams you would think that they wouldnt get the first punt of the year blocked. This is going to be a Boise st blow out.
                          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

What a beautiful stadium. I wanna fill in LES and and get an upper deck.
                            "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Like FN Phat said, BSU's defense is vastly underrated. VA Tech is learning that. Pettis will play on Sundays.
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X