byutv and BYU classic sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• byutv and BYU classic sports

Not sure if everyone is aware but byutv.com has a current 45 game library available for viewing. Sorry if it's old news, but I thought it was pretty cool.

http://www.byutv.org/show/151

I'm enjoying BYU vs Miami right now. Missing that game whilst I served a mission was one of my greatest sacrifices.

They are allegedly going to expand this library to contain many more of the BYU-ESPN library of the past, due to the new contract with ESPN. I'm less-than-patiently awaiting to see if this ever actually happens.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Funny. There's no games from 2002-2005.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

What's this? The website says that BYUTV content includes "values based reality shows?"

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          What's this? The website says that BYUTV content includes "values based reality shows?"
          I'm really looking forward to the reality shows "I am my brother's keeper" and "My candle and bushel"

Comment

And, they can all be viewed on the Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              And, they can all be viewed on the Iphone/Ipod Touch!!!!
              Is there a byutv app needed?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                Is there a byutv app needed?
                Don't think they have one.. I just bookmarked the video page and can click on any video and they will work. It's great.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Don't think they have one.. I just bookmarked the video page and can click on any video and they will work. It's great.
                  Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                    Funny. There's no games from 2002-2005.
                    That's because I'm pretty sure that BYU didn't play football from 2002-2005. At least I have no memory of it.
                    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

And now I'm watching BYU Miami on my plasma via my iPad's VGA out cable.
                      "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Another benefit of going Independent is that on days like today I was looking for the 2009 Air Force game to watch and see how the returning starters played.

Once we have everything in the BYUtv library we can go back and watch any game we want.
                        *Banned*

Comment

I contacted BYU-TV on two different occasion in the past to let them know that I would start a regular, annual donation to the station as soon as they expanded their classic sports to include something more than Steve Sarkisian beating Fresno State, two volleyball matches, some gymnastic meets, one baseball game, and three Cougar hoops games.

It looks like I'll gladly be sending in my first installment.

Comment

Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                            I contacted BYU-TV on two different occasion in the past to let them know that I would start a regular, annual donation to the station as soon as they expanded their classic sports to include something more than Steve Sarkisian beating Fresno State, two volleyball matches, some gymnastic meets, one baseball game, and three Cougar hoops games.

It looks like I'll gladly be sending in my first installment.
                            $.025 well worth it.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                            X