Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulsa vs East Carolina game of the year in week 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa vs East Carolina game of the year in week 1?

I just watched the highlights that was unbelievable. They put in a 6'8 receiver at the end just for the hail mary and he goes up and gets it to end the game. 51-49, 12 lead changes, 7 of them in the fourth quarter, 1117 yards total offense. Wow!
    *Banned*

This might be a great game to you offense happy cougar fans, but it is an abomination to us Utes.
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
      This might be a great game to you offense happy cougar fans, but it is an abomination to us Utes.
      Kansas-NDS must have been a real thriller for you.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Don't know much about game besides the fantastic ending. Always cool to see successful hail marys.
        "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
        -John Heisman

Comment

Working...
        X