Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this one.

Kansas lost to North Dakota State 6-3.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Kansas lost to North Dakota State 6-3.
    I wonder if they already wish Mangino was still around?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

No kidding. Somebody needs to tell Kansas that the point of scheduling a 1AA team is to get an easy win. And only putting up 3 points? That's embarrassing.

Comment

I felt bad for Red Legger when I saw that score. No doubt LA Ute was elated.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Ole Miss lost to Jackson St.
          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            I felt bad for Red Legger when I saw that score. No doubt LA Ute was elated.
            You're all mixed up. I like both Kansas and Red Legger. It's you I'm not sure about.
            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Working...
            X