Good luck, Ben...break a leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck, Ben...break a leg

Well, with no real big body to even pretend to guard the paint, the Finals are now set. Lakers v Celtics.

I honestly thought the Cavs had a chance to beat the Celtics, esp if they had HCA. Not now.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Well, with no real big body to even pretend to guard the paint, the Finals are now set. Lakers v Celtics.

I honestly thought the Cavs had a chance to beat the Celtics, esp if they had HCA. Not now.
    Weird injury. That sucks.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      Weird injury. That sucks.
      yeah. on the replay, it doesn't even look like anything happened...literally. and he doesnt look like he even noticed that anything happened. Possibly the "nicest" broken leg I have ever seen in my life.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        yeah. on the replay, it doesn't even look like anything happened...literally. and he doesnt look like he even noticed that anything happened. Possibly the "nicest" broken leg I have ever seen in my life.
        Did you see the X-ray though? The x-ray looked like that thing snapped in half. Very weird looking injury.

Also that list they showed of all the injured stars. Crazy. I can't ever remember seeing this many stars out at the same time.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X