Big Accident in Utah County.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Accident in Utah County.......

and my wife is the first car they stopped before closing down the freeway. Lifeflight is there, and she has been stopped for the past 45 minutes not moving.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      and my wife is the first car they stopped before closing down the freeway. Lifeflight is there, and she has been stopped for the past 45 minutes not moving.
      there two hour delays at center street in provo yesterday too. i hate driving in the uc.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
        http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=12279777

Comment

So, what you're saying is that hostile won't be posting tonight.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Wowzer.

Comment

Did that car burn?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I grabbed a J-Dawg after golf and was thinking about hitting the mall to shop for some BYU gear. Good thing I didn't.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

My wife was right there too. Looks awful

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    My wife was right there too. Looks awful
                    It's Southbound isn't it? The KSL article says NB but commuterlink says SB.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                      It's Southbound isn't it? The KSL article says NB but commuterlink says SB.
                      It was Northbound. I think it has been cleared up now. Accident happened at 3:30.
                      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        So, what you're saying is that hostile won't be posting tonight.
                        I'm not on call, but that doesn't mean anything.
                        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Working...
                        X