Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game time!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Game time?

I hope more people show up.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post

DO you still have that little plastic sheet convering your lens on your new android?
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

No the sun is hitting the east stands and there is a ton of glsre

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Are these your seats, JIC? Nice.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

No that is my brothers. This is mine

-Rick Majerus

Comment

No that is my brothers. This is mine

Nice!

Comment

Kyle has lost weight.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Shaky looking shaky.
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

Shaky Smithson off to a shaky start. Two fumbles... Luckily the first didn't hurt them.

Dion Lewis is a stud. Good leg churn and low center of gravity. Utah has done a good job of bottling him up so far.

Comment

Jordan Wynn should never spin again.

Comment

Utah so far looks like the much better team. Feels like they should be up by two scores, not tied. Pitt playing very conservative IMO.

Comment

Wynn looking good through the air. The OL is giving him all day to throw and I have no idea where the Pitt secondary is.
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Wynn looks good. Pitt needs to do a better job getting pressure on him or else things could get ugly for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X