Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collie a bust

http://cfn.scout.com/2/840194.html

I hope the Utes hire him as a graduate assistant. Maybe he can eventually replace A-Rod.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    http://cfn.scout.com/2/840194.html

I hope the Utes hire him as a graduate assistant. Maybe he can eventually replace A-Rod.
    22nd ranked receiver per Rivals before combine, 22nd ranked receiver per Rivals after the combine. Hard to be a bust when you are a 4th round pick.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      22nd ranked receiver per Rivals before combine, 22nd ranked receiver per Rivals after the combine. Hard to be a bust when you are a 4th round pick.
      Let's decide "bust" or not 5 years from now.
      "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
      -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
        Let's decide "bust" or not 5 years from now.
        Speaking of which, Bogut and Smith will have been out 5 years in 2010.

Look forward to the analysis....
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I'm just looking ahead to our next great receivers coach with tremendous anticipation.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Looks like they ranked him right where they had him predicted, pre-combine.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Speaking of which, Bogut and Smith will have been out 5 years in 2010.

Look forward to the analysis....
              This fall is the fifth pro season for both.

I love those guys as Utes. In the pros, they're fair game.
              "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
              -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

It's looking rough for AC. You wouldn't have his combine numbers handy would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                  This fall is the fifth pro season for both.

I love those guys as Utes. In the pros, they're fair game.
                  I don't think Bogut is a bust. He isn't an NBA superstar but he is a good pro. Alex Smith is a Pamela Anderson Lee Kid Rock Lee sized bust.

Saying that, I have never understood the pro bust smack. Alex Smith might suck Ron Jeremy's hairy ass in the NFL but he still did what he did in college and for the Utes.
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                    I don't think Bogut is a bust. He isn't an NBA superstar but he is a good pro. Alex Smith is a Pamela Anderson Lee Kid Rock Lee sized bust.

Saying that, I have never understood the pro bust smack. Alex Smith might suck Ron Jeremy's hairy ass in the NFL but he still did what he did in college and for the Utes.
                    Agree with all this.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      It's looking rough for AC. You wouldn't have his combine numbers handy would you?
                      The big knock on Collie is his ability to go vertical. But everyone knows he's not going to beat corners down the field and he'd be a possession receiver.

As to his combine numbers he placed top 10 in 3 cone drill, bench press, and 60-yard shuttle. He did as well as he could have expected.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        SU would never post those numbers on here. A link to the numbers yes, but post or recite them? Never.

Since it was just a link, perhaps he just wants to be shot in the midsection.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Agree with all this.
                          So you agree that Austin was awesome in college and that his pro career has no bearing on that? Sweet!
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X