9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11

There's no home game here until September 11th, which seems crazy late to have a home opener to me. I'm really itching for the season to start, and for some reason it doesn't really feel like it starts for me until I-35 is gridlocked and there are tailgates all over campus.

Never forget!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Careful what you wish for.

I was itching for a home game last year as BYU started on the road the first 2 weeks.

The BYU-FSU game wasn't what I had in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
        Careful what you wish for.

I was itching for a home game last year as BYU started on the road the first 2 weeks.

The BYU-FSU game wasn't what I had in mind.
        I'd have to double check, but your season started out pretty well, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          I'd have to double check, but your season started out pretty well, IIRC.
          I guess. we beat some team that ended up having some pencil neck with a pre-pubescent mustache as its QB. Like that is supposed to be a big deal?
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            I guess. we beat some team that ended up having some pencil neck with a pre-pubescent mustache as its QB. Like that is supposed to be a big deal?
            yeah, funny how the fans celebrated like it was the biggest win in decades.

Comment

yeah, funny how the fans celebrated like it was the biggest win in decades.
              I didnt realize you werre a student of BYU VICTORY celebrations. Truth is, they were just happy to be leaving Dallas.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                I didnt realize you were a student of BYU VICTORY celebrations. Truth is, they were just happy to be leaving Dallas.
                weren't we all...

Comment

weren't we all...
                  all of those not required to return to Norman, yes.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Never forget!
                    Well done.
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

There's no home game here until September 11th, which seems crazy late to have a home opener to me. I'm really itching for the season to start, and for some reason it doesn't really feel like it starts for me until I-35 is gridlocked and there are tailgates all over campus.
                      I sense some real progress here Long ..... errrr ..... Sooner Girl. You are going to be rocking the burnt orange in no time.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

GET READY FOR THE POKES TO OPEN A CAN OF POWDER RIVER, LET'ER BUCK ON YOU OVARIES!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
                        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                        And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                          GET READY FOR THE POKES TO OPEN A CAN OF POWDER RIVER, LET'ER BUCK ON YOU OVARIES!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
                          They're not ovaries. They're uteruses. or uteri maybe.

Comment

They're not ovaries. They're uteruses. or uteri maybe.
                            My grandmother taught me that everything down there is called "lady parts." You don't know what a big step it is for me to use the "O" word and I'm certainly not ready to use the "U" word.
                            There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                            Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                            And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Working...
                            X