Hall driving the Cards on ESPN right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall driving the Cards on ESPN right now

Announcers are saying good things and he has been playing well. Just threw a TD in fact.

The pick was bad, but he settled down and since has looked like twice as good as either Leinart or Anderson tonight.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      The pick was bad, but he settled down and since has looked like twice as good as either Leinart or Anderson tonight.
      Didnt see the pick. I was just channel surfing and stopped on ESPN when I saw it was the Cardinals. Sure enough Hall was under center. Looked good from what I saw. Three completions, one incompletion that should have been caught in the endzone, and the TD.

Comment

Max Hall's TD:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201008..._cp2#tab:watch
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Would have been nice for Max to have another nice, long march down the field.

He looked pretty sharp, though, and Gruden and Jaws were talking him up pretty well.

Leinart is a bum. USC sucks.

Comment

Utefans is so predictable. I saw that Max Hall had thrown an interception followed shortly thereafter by a touchdown drive. I knew immediately there was going to be someone on Utefans that wished they had waited 15 minutes before posting, and I was right.
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

I wish Max Hall all the best.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                even if you are lying, i do hope alex smith can get this team to the promised land. truly.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Nugent View Post
                  The best part of the reception was his mobility to get out of the pocket. Wasn't he staring down that receiver the entire play?
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Me too. I like him. I like everything about him.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I wish SU all the best.

Comment

I thought he looked pretty dang good on the TD drive and wildly inconsistent otherwise. A couple of penalties put them in very long yardage situations, which didn't help. There were also a couple of very bad drops, including a TD drop, but they scored shortly thereafter.

Will he make the team if they only keep 3 QBs? I think he has a chance, but I'm not sure he's a heavy favorite to do so.
                        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                          I thought he looked pretty dang good on the TD drive and wildly inconsistent otherwise. A couple of penalties put them in very long yardage situations, which didn't help. There were also a couple of very bad drops, including a TD drop, but they scored shortly thereafter.

Will he make the team if they only keep 3 QBs? I think he has a chance, but I'm not sure he's a heavy favorite to do so.

I think he has the slight edge over the guy from Fordham they drafted in the Fifth round (at least, that's what I've been reading on the internet). Even if he's cut, I bet he stays on the practice squad.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                          X