You are all idiots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are all idiots!

Am I the only one on here that can see the truth. Do you think it's just a big coincedence that all this is happening after Prop 8 was overturned and is now in the news again?

The Church is having BYU create a distraction to deflect attention away from it's stand on Prop 8 and it's working.

You want proof? Well, there haven't been any homos marching on temple square since this came up. I rest my case.

My guess is that if this doesn't work, they'll re-instate the ban on Blacks holding the priesthood.
    "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
        My guess is that if this doesn't work, they'll re-instate the ban on Blacks holding the priesthood.
        Were you going for laughs with this line? Yeah, that was hilarious when racism was an official tenet of our religion -- that topic makes great comedy routine material.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          Were you going for laughs with this line? Yeah, that was hilarious when racism was an official tenet of our religion -- that topic makes great comedy routine material.

I think the intent of the comedy is the absurdity that a shift in focus away from prop 8 to something ridiculously racist like the priesthood ban would actually be a relief for the church.

Yohio, how'd I do with the captain obvious deadpan act?

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

You're right! It's comedy gold, just like the Spanish Inquisition:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbcyiFt5VEs"]YouTube- The Inquisition the Musical[/nomedia]
            "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Comment

Working...
            X