BYU got FLEECED by the MWC....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU got FLEECED by the MWC....

I don't know much of what's going on....

But this much is clear....BYU appears to have been beat like a red-headed step child.

Damn it, damn it, damn it.

Ya, let's go to the WCC where we can tell Dave Rose to F*** himself and thanks for nothing.
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer

not sure why you think this. care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      not sure why you think this. care to explain?
      COUGZ is just off of his meds right now, plus he spends much of his time in Boise.
      "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
        COUGZ is just off of his meds right now, plus he spends much of his time in Boise.
        Ah. Hence the meds. Gotcha.

Comment

As I post on CUF more and more....you will know when I'm in Boise and when I'm back home in Happy Valley....

I hate Boise so therefore...I hate everyone and every thing when I'm there.

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
          Ah. Hence the meds. Gotcha.
          If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer

Comment

Working...
          X