PDA

View Full Version : Ahem

EuropeanFootballMale
08-19-2010, 02:57 PM
So I once was a member of this board for a short time until I no longer was. I signed up again. If that is against the rules (I didn't see that it was, but frequently is) then please banish me and I will just keep lurking. Really. I don't mind. Also with the way BYU has handled the last 2 days I'm not sure they will have an athletic program for much longer in any case.

UtahDan
08-19-2010, 02:59 PM
What was your old moniker?

falafel
08-19-2010, 03:01 PM
What was your old moniker?

SoccerMan!

Good to see you again.

creekster
08-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Given that so many of us complainwed about your old moniker's smiilarity to SAoccermom and asked oyu to consider changing it, I think we can agree that you can stay here with the new moniker. Any opposed?

LA Ute
08-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Given that so many of us complainwed about your old moniker's smiilarity to SAoccermom and asked oyu to consider changing it, I think we can agree that you can stay here with the new moniker. Any opposed?

May we so manifest by the usual sign?

FMCoug
08-19-2010, 09:55 PM
May we so manifest by the usual sign?

You mean this one?

:finger3:

Jeff Lebowski
08-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Yes, that would be fine. Welcome back.

LA Ute
08-19-2010, 10:01 PM
You mean this one?

:finger3:

I think that was uncalled-for and quite unbecoming. And cowardly too, because you know I won't respond in kind.

So I'll just have to resort to the weapons available to me and call you a warthog-faced buffoon.

FMCoug
08-19-2010, 10:02 PM
I think that was uncalled-for and quite unbecoming. And cowardly too, because you know I won't respond in kind.

So I'll just have to resort to the weapons available to me and call you a warthog-faced buffoon.

I couldn't help myself. It was the first thing that came to mind when I heard "the usual sign"

BoylenOver
08-23-2010, 05:07 AM
Glad you returned.

Feel free to participate in the "English Premier League" thread. I could use some company. I'm guessing there will also be a Champions League thread here in a little bit.