Drew tweet:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew tweet:

A source at Utah State tells me "BYU has been talking to the WAC all summer" about the possibility of joining that league in all but fb.

http://twitter.com/drewjay
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Dammit. Would people quit started new threads for this independence stuff? We have enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
      Dammit. Would people quit started new threads for this independence stuff? We have enough already.

easy there, old habits die hard.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
        A source at Utah State tells me "BYU has been talking to the WAC all summer" about the possibility of joining that league in all but fb.

http://twitter.com/drewjay
        WAC President said on Monson's show THREE YEARS AGO that they would welcome BYU in all sports but football. It's not really a secret...

Comment

When you say "people" you wouldn't, perchance, mean "Oxcoug."

Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
            When you say "people" you wouldn't, perchance, mean "Oxcoug."

No, you're in good company with Hallelujah.

I'm not directing it any one person. I don't have the memory skills to flip-flop between threads and keep the flow of the conversation going.

Comment

No, you're in good company with Hallelujah.

I'm not directing it any one person. I don't have the memory skills to flip-flop between threads and keep the flow of the conversation going.
              See everyone says they miss DDD, but without SU the place falls apart. He would have held this together.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                X