Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the funniest news stories I've read in a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the funniest news stories I've read in a while...

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...100286494.html

Slater was later arrested at his home in Belle Harbor, Queens by Port Authority officials.* Police sources said that when authorities found Slater he seemed to be in the midst having sexual relations He is being charged with 2nd-and 4th-degree criminal mischief, 1st- and 2nd-degree reckless endangerment and criminal trespass in the 3rd degree, according to a spokeswoman for* Queens DA Richard Brown Slater faces up to 7 years in prison if convicted. No one was injured in the incident. JetBlue, in a statement, added, "At no time was the security or safety of our customers or crewmembers at risk."
    That's a relief. I know those relations can get a little rough.

Comment

Originally posted by DU's cUTEy View Post
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

"Seemed to be"? I'm trying to picture a situation where there would be some ambiguity. A situation where the arresting officer would report "the subject seemed to be in the midst of sexual relations. Or possibly making a ham sandwich. We aren't sure which it was. It was dark in the apartment and we didn't think to ask."
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by DU's cUTEy View Post
          Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
            "Seemed to be"? I'm trying to picture a situation where there would be some ambiguity. A situation where the arresting officer would report "the subject seemed to be in the midst of sexual relations. Or possibly making a ham sandwich. We aren't sure which it was. It was dark in the apartment and we didn't think to ask."
            I think they commented on it because a second guy was arrested at the home. The perp-walk shows a couple not-very-happy guys being lead out to the police van. That might explain why he wasn't very happy...

Comment

I can just imagine this guy fleeing from the escape chute....
              "I'm coo-coo for cocoa pops...coo coo for cocoa pops.."

What a funny story. I hope they don't punish him too bad. His story is a great comic relief and having thrown 20 years away is punishment enough.
              "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X