Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been everywhere man...

How did you find CUF?
    I was writing my thesis on what kind of men frequent anime sites and kept seeing a lot of the same names showing up over and over. after some relatively simple ip tracking I found a large number of animers belong to this site as well. like anton chigurh I arrived here the same way the coin did.

What do you like about CUF?
    donut’s sensitive font, viking’s charm, clackamas’ modesty, su’s sports knowledge, junkies objectivity, sooner’s priesthood leaders, la’s buttercup collection, vandelay’s hatred of the english language, married men flirting with aussie (oops. wrong board), ex-ute’s free medical advice.

What don't I like about CUF?
    the bike shop. I’m a rabid anti-bikite.

How did you choose your moniker?
    did luna choose to be a ravenclaw or was it destined? did jocasta thank baby zeus for having such a smoking hot son or was the dye cast when she met laius? shake n’ bake.

What do you do (other than read CUF)?
    what I do in the privacy of my locked basement is my business… now it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

How many States have you lived in?
    do I count jalisco or not since I lived there in the false bottom of a 73 el camino for 18 hours?

What are your loyalties?
    I thought all on here are required to swear a blood oath to babs. by the way, how did that work out for rosebud? I miss that guy.

What's your standing in the church?
    I was told that was between me, the bishop, his counselors and secretary. which one of those lying bastards told you about our meeting?

Do you pee in the sink?
    I use to, but my weight tore the sink from the wall. it’s harder to sit on one of those things that you would think.

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?
    when they get older? I already have a ctr 10s slinging rock to nursery leaders, 11 year old scout leaders, and stake sunday school presidents.

Are you looking forward to Wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be?
    I can already answer wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop-bam-boo’s query. no, I don’t have anymore pictures of d3 playing volleyball with goose, slider, and iceman. i’m guessing doc mac spends more time looking at those stills than jim garrison did with the zapruder film

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking?
    I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo what the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here. how many years can some people exist before they're allowed to be free? how many ears must one man have before he can hear people cry?

Wow.
    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
      Wow.
      Not five seconds ago I replied with this same thing. Then deleted the post and decided I was too speechless even for a wow.

Comment

Damn.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Someone has apparently moved and has a new IP that can't be tracked as a duplicate poster.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Someone has apparently moved and has a new IP that can't be tracked as a duplicate poster.
            Apparently it is someone who sits while they pee.
            I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

You are clever enough to be a Ute fan, but odd enough to be a Cougar. Where do your Deseret Dual loyalties lie?
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                You are clever enough to be a Ute fan, but odd enough to be a Cougar. Where do your Deseret Dual loyalties lie?
                i love the bear spray ice cream at the byu creamery

Comment

Hi Heisenberg. Welcome back.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Hate the bike shop? I think your principles are very uncertain.

Despite your effort to alienate us bike shoppers, you are still welcome there, as it is the nicest forum on the site.

And you have obviously lurked a long, long time, making you more creepy than the member who provoked that question. Congrats, I guess. Or is Indy correct?
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                      How did you find CUF?
                      I was writing my thesis on what kind of men frequent anime sites and kept seeing a lot of the same names showing up over and over. after some relatively simple ip tracking I found a large number of animers belong to this site as well. like anton chigurh I arrived here the same way the coin did.

What do you like about CUF?
                      donut’s sensitive font, viking’s charm, clackamas’ modesty, su’s sports knowledge, junkies objectivity, sooner’s priesthood leaders, la’s buttercup collection, vandelay’s hatred of the english language, married men flirting with aussie (oops. wrong board), ex-ute’s free medical advice.

What don't I like about CUF?
                      the bike shop. I’m a rabid anti-bikite.

How did you choose your moniker?
                      did luna choose to be a ravenclaw or was it destined? did jocasta thank baby zeus for having such a smoking hot son or was the dye cast when she met laius? shake n’ bake.

What do you do (other than read CUF)?
                      what I do in the privacy of my locked basement is my business… now it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

How many States have you lived in?
                      do I count jalisco or not since I lived there in the false bottom of a 73 el camino for 18 hours?

What are your loyalties?
                      I thought all on here are required to swear a blood oath to babs. by the way, how did that work out for rosebud? I miss that guy.

What's your standing in the church?
                      I was told that was between me, the bishop, his counselors and secretary. which one of those lying bastards told you about our meeting?

Do you pee in the sink?
                      I use to, but my weight tore the sink from the wall. it’s harder to sit on one of those things that you would think.

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?
                      when they get older? I already have a ctr 10s slinging rock to nursery leaders, 11 year old scout leaders, and stake sunday school presidents.

Are you looking forward to Wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be?
                      I can already answer wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop-bam-boo’s query. no, I don’t have anymore pictures of d3 playing volleyball with goose, slider, and iceman. i’m guessing doc mac spends more time looking at those stills than jim garrison did with the zapruder film

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking?
                      I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo what the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here. how many years can some people exist before they're allowed to be free? how many ears must one man have before he can hear people cry?
                      [youtube]QhTiJEYqqY8[/youtube]
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Welcome Heisenberg, you have honored the pellegrino-approved template.
                        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

well, then?? Have you sworn your blood oath, yet? And nearly as important, what are your sports allegiances? Be ye BCS or Buster?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            well, then?? Have you sworn your blood oath, yet? And nearly as important, what are your sports allegiances? Be ye BCS or Buster?
                            im a little freaked out by needles, but give my time.

much like my first 24 years i dream about the idea of busting, but alas there has been no honeymoon yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                              Hack

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...96&postcount=1
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                              X