Arizona Cardinals hire an LDS QB coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Cardinals hire an LDS QB coach

Chirs Miller. Of course he is only LDS because the married chick he started sleeping with convinced him to get baptized before she left her husband. But another LDS coach out there!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Flirt to convert isn't just for full-time missionaries, it would seem.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Maybe he can help Leinart out when his son comes to visit and talks about what he learned in primary.

Comment

What a great story to hear during Testimony Meeting.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          What a great story to hear during Testimony Meeting.
          My ex-wife has to censor her conversion story, because it starts with her meeting an LDS guy in a bar and sleeping with him.
          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
            My ex-wife has to censor her conversion story, because it starts with her meeting an LDS guy in a bar and sleeping with him.
            Squirt to convert?

Comment

Working...
            X