Wasatch Front food bank & illegals(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasatch Front food bank & illegals(?)

My mother volunteers in a food pantry at a community church on the Wasatch Front.

She called me today with some interesting news. She said typically most of the recipients who come into the food bank are white, very few are black and there is typically some number of hispanics. Very roughly what you might expect from the demographics in Utah.

In the past week or so she said they've had a very large influx of hispanics who don't speak English. It was the buzz among the old folks who volunteer at this bank, and the one person they have who speaks Spanish has been very busy.

The spanish speaking volunteer asked a recipient some questions and it was a revealed that "they come from Arizona, and they are afraid".

I read an article in a Phoenix newspaper the other day that said illegals are leaving Arizona in droves.
    "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Comment

Working...
    X