Decided to make the jump from CB to CU Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to make the jump from CB to CU Forum

I see my arch-nemesis Dabrockster posts here, which means things should at the very least be interesting (haha...just kidding DB...this is really my olive branch).

I get suspended about every other day at CB, so hopefully my luck is a little better over here.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
    I see my arch-nemesis Dabrockster posts here, which means things should at the very least be interesting (haha...just kidding DB...this is really my olive branch).

I get suspended about every other day at CB, so hopefully my luck is a little better over here.
    Welcome...and...

Please use the pellegrino-approved template.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

FYI, and we do this for every disgruntled CB poster who jumps over here, but you haven't been suspended that much. Only 3 total days this year. Your rap sheet is pretty average to below average.

Comment

It has to be more than 3 days.

I've gotten plenty of warnings too. But, I've seen a few hells and damns over here, so it seem to be my kind of place.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I've gotten plenty of warnings too. But, I've seen a few hells and damns over here, so it seem to be my kind of place.
          Nope, just 3 days this year. Yes, you have warnings, but no more than anybody else. Welcome.

Comment

You can be banned for life from CB for stuff you post here or on CG. Jefe is a stalker here.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              Nope, just 3 days this year. Yes, you have warnings, but no more than anybody else. Welcome.
              In other words, you're not so bad-ass.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                Welcome...and...

thanks for the free advertising.
                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                  thanks for the free advertising.
                  wuap's got an interest in people using your template.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    wuap's got an interest in people using your template.
                    I know, I have to pay royalties to either him or Bishop Vandelay every time they ask a freaking question, double if it gets answered correctly.
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      You can be banned for life from CB for stuff you post here or on CG. Jefe is a stalker here.
                      Which is one reason to consider changing your user name. Or maybe not. CB is still okay when you're looking for news in a grapeshot sort of way (sift through true and untrue things). But CB is becoming an increasingly odd combination of immaturity and nuttiness.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        Which is one reason to consider changing your user name. Or maybe not. CB is still okay when you're looking for news in a grapeshot sort of way (sift through true and untrue things). But CB is becoming an increasingly odd combination of immaturity and nuttiness.
                        Watch the spies here too. LiveCoug, Utehater, PAC. There are others.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          Watch the spies here too. LiveCoug, Utehater, PAC. There are others.
                          Just for that, CatBlue just got a 7 day ban on Cougarboard.

Comment

Welcome...and...

Assuming you're from Boston, there is an addendum to the pellegrino-approved template:

1. Ben Affleck or Ben Foster?
                            2. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
                            3. Yaz or Williams?
                            4. Mystic River or Mystic Pizza?
                            Last edited by Non Sequitur; 08-03-2010, 09:41 AM.
                            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Just for that, CatBlue just got a 7 day ban on Cougarboard.
                              lol shooting bullets into a grave. CatBlue went to the electric chair ages ago.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                              X