Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female condom with teeth.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/af...female.condom/

The intent is good but the execution pretty screwy.

Apparently the rapist gets his penis caught in the condom's teeth and can't get away but the teeth don't break the skin? Are they referring to the female's skin or the man's skin? I don't get how this thing could be painful and prohibit the man from getting away and now break the man's skin.

Also, does it seem like a good idea to keep the rapist close to the victim in this situation? It would probably be worse if the condom was only designed to inflict pain. I could see rapists becoming enraged and doing something even worse to the victim.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

The thing latches onto the penis. He gets away from the victim, but can't walk with the thing chomped onto his willy. Pretty cool if you ask me.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I keep reading this thread title as "Female with condom teeth." It is conjuring up some interesting mental images.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
        The thing latches onto the penis. He gets away from the victim, but can't walk with the thing chomped onto his willy. Pretty cool if you ask me.
        Is that how it works? That sounds like a better idea then.

Rape actually is a huge problem in Africa, bigger than other continents. It's one of the reasons why HIV has spread like crazy.

That survey was pretty horrific- 28% of the men in South Africa have admitted to raping a woman.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Guy gets his penis clamped by one of these things and the girl is dead. Not a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim View Post
            Guy gets his penis clamped by one of these things and the girl is dead. Not a good idea.
            I don't know.. in Africa, Rape is so common that I don't think it's always done under duress of impending death. Once the thing clamps on the dude is incapacitated anyway. can't pee or walk according to the article.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QpCaxig-FGk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QpCaxig-FGk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

So vagina dentata does exist!

I've heard of these things before, and I have to agree with the gentleman who supposes it's more likely to lead to violence, not less. If the guy has already gone so far as to forcibly put his member in, I'm guessing that the surprise is not going to have him running away in abject fear but rather beating the method of removal out of the woman. Or just killing her since he's pissed. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that rapists typically aren't exactly cool-headed upstanding citizens.
                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

I like the idea of women taking proactive steps to prevent rape, but this doesn't really prevent rape. As the video in the link commented, by the time the vampire condom takes effect, the man has already raped the woman. The only thing it can help do is find the bastard, which I think is great but it doesn't solve the bigger problem of protecting women from being violated in the first place.
                  "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

Working...
                  X