Harry Reid: Not in Nevada...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Reid: Not in Nevada...

Harry Reid states that there are no illegal immigrants working on construction jobs in Nevada and the data they showed as proff is not not correct (in his opinion)....

What a Moron.. Keep talking Reid.. You being in the spotlight is your own downfall..

[YOUTUBE]EzFfK5B6kLg[/YOUTUBE]

He might be right. Are there any construction jobs going on in Nevada right now?

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      He might be right. Are there any construction jobs going on in Nevada right now?
      If not then he needs to stop flaunting the Stimulus package and all the construction jobs that came from it...

Yes, there is construction jobs. Road construction is one of them... I am sure they do not need to build any houses until the Millennium, but there are other types of construction out there...

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        If not then he needs to stop flaunting the Stimulus package and all the construction jobs that came from it...

Yes, there is construction jobs. Road construction is one of them... I am sure they do not need to build any houses until the Millennium, but there are other types of construction out there...
        Road jobs are government bid jobs and therefor go to Unions. Unions don't hire illegals. Contractors who build houses are the ones who hire illegals. With the economy the way it is, Harry can say that and be accurate, even if disengenuous. Of course isn't that what good politicians do, lie without really lieing.

Comment

Road jobs are government bid jobs and therefor go to Unions. Unions don't hire illegals. Contractors who build houses are the ones who hire illegals. With the economy the way it is, Harry can say that and be accurate, even if disengenuous. Of course isn't that what good politicians do, lie without really lieing.
          Of course unions hire illegals - who do you think stands there in the hot sun holding up those "Shame On XXX" "Labor Dispute" signs all day? I guarantee you they aren't union members.

http://media.www.therip.com/media/st...-2990459.shtml

Comment

Did you watch the video?? Did you see who was interviewed?? A Local union guy who was complaining of this....

You are kidding yourself if you think illegals don't get these jobs..

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              Of course unions hire illegals - who do you think stands there in the hot sun holding up those "Shame On XXX" "Labor Dispute" signs all day? I guarantee you they aren't union members.

http://media.www.therip.com/media/st...-2990459.shtml
              Everyone paid by a Union doesn't have to necessarily be a Union member. These people were making $10 an hour to hold up the signs. I will bet that at least 95% of those working for a Union on a government job are not illegals.

Comment

Working...
              X