• Show
Clear All

• 2012 BYU Football Recruiting...

Josh Weeks.

http://byu.scout.com/a.z?s=338&p=8&c=1&nid=5028095

[YOUTUBE]fQN6GIQiL7w[/YOUTUBE]
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Yikes, I just felt really old talking about a 15 year old boy.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

BYU impresses Hiva Lutui, a 2012 prospect from Euless Trinity, with their clean bathrooms:

"I was really impressed by how clean everything was and how clean the campus was. The people that were giving us the tour kept telling us to check the bathrooms. They told us that there would be no graffiti or anything. Every bathroom was clean and there was no writing on the walls or anything. It was the same with the people over there. Everybody likes to look clean and it really gave a good vibe to the campus. Everyone was really nice."
      He is being recruited by Baylor, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, TCU and BYU. In addition to BYU, he said he likes UCLA, Cal, Michigan, Texas A&M and Florida State.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Nugent View Post
        BYU impresses Hiva Lutui, a 2012 prospect from Euless Trinity, with their clean bathrooms:

He is being recruited by Baylor, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, TCU and BYU. In addition to BYU, he said he likes UCLA, Cal, Michigan, Texas A&M and Florida State.
        you can always tell a person by the condition of their bathroom. For Instance, CJ always leaves an upper decker in his for the guests to enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          you can always tell a person by the condition of their bathroom. For Instance, CJ always leaves an upper decker in his for the guests to enjoy!
          Is his like those European bathrooms with the drinking fountains in them?
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Who is Jordan Simmons and why did we make him an offer?
            http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...=1&nid=4931156
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Who is Jordan Simmons and why did we make him an offer?
              http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...=1&nid=4931156
              I am guessing we offered because he is a 6'5 325 pound 4 star guard with 30+ offers.
              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                I am guessing we offered because he is a 6'5 325 pound 4 star guard with 30+ offers.
                Not to mention he was an all-City Section pick as a 2009 sophomore at Los Angeles (Calif.) Dorsey. Also plays basketball for the Dons.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  That's why I'm puzzled. How often do we offer **** players with 30+ offers? It seems usually we don't offer kids like this unless they have some obvious connection to BYU.

Just wondering why the coaches are after him, and I don't think the **** 30+ off thing is the answer. Why not just start offering random ***** with 40+ offers?
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

That's why I'm puzzled. How often do we offer **** players with 30+ offers? It seems usually we don't offer kids like this unless they have some obvious connection to BYU.

Just wondering why the coaches are after him, and I don't think the **** 30+ off thing is the answer. Why not just start offering random ***** with 40+ offers?
                    Because a lot of the **** and ***** kids that coaches look at don't pass the pass the background coaches do on them.

Note **background checks at BYU are a lot different because of the ecclesiastical aspect to it**.

Comment

Originally posted by EdmondDantes View Post
                      Because a lot of the **** and ***** kids that coaches look at don't pass the pass the background coaches do on them.

Note **background checks at BYU are a lot different because of the ecclesiastical aspect to it**.

Looks like like ****load of foul language going on in this thread.
                      Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

I am with you. Bronco would never do a thing like that. It would destroy the culture of his ball club.

Did his highlight video include clips of him fliping tractor trailer tires and the like?

Comment

Working...
                        X