Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Reed signs 3 year deal with Ravens

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...avid-Reed.html
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Congrats to Reed I know that Harbaugh has high hopes for him. (Just FYI all rookie contracts for late round picks and Undrafted free agents are 3 year deals, no security for the player in the NFL).
    *Banned*

Comment

David Reed is a very a talented player and I think he sticks around in the NFL.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        David Reed is a very a talented player and I think he sticks around in the NFL.
        He's got a great opportunity there in Baltimore. You gotta figure that Derrick Mason is at the end of his run. Bolden is a stude. Stallworth could be a stud, but could flame out. The other two receivers, Williams and Clayton have vastly underperformed and apparently, Reed has performed well in camp.

If nothing else, I bet he gets a look as a KR this year.
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Good for Reed he was a curse to the Cougars. Looking at his contract NFL players get paid like crap to play a sport that destroys their bodies. Not that 1.3 mill is bad over three years, but it ain't getting rich.

Comment

Working...
          X