• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Hitler getting the news of Utah to the PAC10

(I would guess this has been posted in a thread already):

[ame="http://vimeo.com/12807779"]Utah moves to the Pac-10! on Vimeo[/ame]

"Did you not send the videos of our Haka dance to the PAC-10?!"

Perfect.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

[youtube]m4ozVMxzNAA[/youtube]
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

What's the deal with the gold coins? I never heard about that before. lol.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          Perfect.
          Of course, for once someone else was able to work in a BYU/Hitler reference so you didn't have to get your hands dirty.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            What's the deal with the gold coins? I never heard about that before. lol.
            Before the 2008 or 2009 season Bronco gave the team a coin that they were to keep with them at all times to remind them about being responsible to the team and your teammates. To remind them to stay out of trouble and do what is right off the field. If they were caught by a coach without their coin on them when they weren't working out, they were punished.
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
              Before the 2008 or 2009 season Bronco gave the team a coin that they were to keep with them at all times to remind them about being responsible to the team and your teammates. To remind them to stay out of trouble and do what is right off the field. If they were caught by a coach without their coin on them when they weren't working out, they were punished.
              thx

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Wow, that was incredible. I've never seen anything like it before. That video editor has some seriously awesome editing skills and an incredible imagination to think of that idea. Kudos to whoever made that! You are some talent!
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
                  Wow, that was incredible. I've never seen anything like it before. That video editor has some seriously awesome editing skills and an incredible imagination to think of that idea. Kudos to whoever made that! You are some talent!
                  I agree. This was low hanging fruit. Not much imagination needed. I'm sure you don't need or want me to go into why.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

yeah super low hanging. Continued Ute envy/denial over 1984, bringing up leading the series just to include the ancient leather helmet era when BYU brought in high school kids and local repairmen to field a team for the game, etc. Gloating over the Pac-10 invite is ok... but what happens when the MWC spanks Utah round-robin style this year?
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                    X