Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Triple D.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJ2iYv_9Kw

Is it just me or is Adolfo Camarillo the only school in the mighty Marmonte League to have not upgraded facilities since you and I ruled the roost in 'tura County? I always hated Adolfo Camarillo.

Back in the day the only school in the Cornholio Valley with lights was your beloved alma mater. In the above highlight I see that both Newberry Park and Westlake have field turf fields under the lights. Hell, most Marmonte League schools have better facilities than Utah State.

Best highlight is a fellow Pioneer getting decleated at about the 6:20 mark.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

My grandmother still lives out in the Ventura Keys, so when we visit her, we cruise by ACHS on the way.

It is funny that you mention it because my kids now know that when we see the scorpion, we are almost to grandma's house.

I remember those cruddy cement bleachers were already cracked and old when I was in HS in the 80s. Now, 25 years later, I have 3 kids and they are still using the same facilities.

By the time I got to TOHS, the big mystery was why Westlake didn't have its own stadium. I know you love to disparage the entrepreneurial spirit and material excesses of the citizenry of Conejo, but Westlake was snobby, even by TO standards. They of course wound up building their own facilities and now, like you say, they have a really nice facility.

My nieces cheered for TOHS and when we would go watch them, I did notice that Marmonte League has some nice stadiums. TOHS has done a massive add on to theirs. And speaking of Westlake, we went to watch my niece cheer at the Westlake/TO game @ Westlake.....valet parking. lol. losers. With WHS and Oaks Christian, that is city is out of control.

By the way....I noticed that there were no highlights against the Lancers. Speaks volumes!

A shot of everyone's favorite bizarre stadium, with cement and metal bleachers existing side by side.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X