Husband calls me a lurker...SO!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband calls me a lurker...SO!?

Ugh...I finally did it. I finally finished registering to become a CUF member. Really I did it so my DH will stop sounding so freaking annoyed when I ask him a question about CUF.

The name comes from my big bro, who couldn't say my name when I was born. It's a nickname folks...and it's stuck for 29 years. He's the only one that calls me this.

Sooo, on to the photography thread!

So who is your DH?
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

FN Phat

Comment

I assumed it was Donuthole.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Welcome, Chachi. You married FN and your brother is Surfah. You poor, poor woman. May this be a place of peace and refuge for you.

Comment

oh you feel my pain, huh? lol. I'll be honest, it's a bit intimidating to join knowing all the drama rama that goes on. But I'm a tough cookie. I look forward to wasting time here on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
              So who is your DH?
              I DH'd for FN one weekend.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Welcome.
                What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                  I assumed it was Donuthole.
                  So did I. And if that were true, it would have been the end of Donuthole on this board.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So can we call FN Joanie now?

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                      So can we call FN Joanie now?

Some might say he's my Joanie

Comment

Welcome. You will should have used Pellegrino's approved template. I was looking forward to how you were going to answer some of those questions
                        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

welcome, welcome

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                              Welcome. You will should have used Pellegrino's approved template. I was looking forward to how you were going to answer some of those questions
                              WTH? Pellegrino template? You act like just because you talk to me about CUF that I have any clue what you are talking about. NEWBIE!

I'm sorry you had to hear that folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X