Another thing to remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing to remember

One can take pile of excrement, paint it nicely, give it a pile of money, even give it some Roses and say you hope it will be at the Rose Bowl soon. But at the end of the day, it's still a pile of excrement.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
    One can take pile of excrement, paint it nicely, give it a pile of money, even give it some Roses and say you hope it will be at the Rose Bowl soon. But at the end of the day, it's still a pile of excrement.
    Shit is an acceptable word
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      Just trying to counterbalance some of my language here in the last 24 hours or so.
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Why drag Washington State into this?

Comment

We're not doing this for money. We're doing this for a shitload of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            please dont encourage it. if he wants to exercise some control, let him.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Are you making an analogy? Please tell me this is an analogy.

Comment

Apparently that playing in the Rose Bowl sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
                  I can testify that it doesn't, but I'll reconfirm that testimony in January of 2011 and let you know if it changes.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
                    It does if at the root of it all, you're still a pile of turd.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post

LOL. Here's a post from Quinn Gooch (aka exCougar? I know if you say anything AGAINST the obvious situation at BYU, you are deemed 'ex').

http://deepshadesofblue.com/its-deci...des+of+Blue%29

A rich pile of excrement on the national stage. You left that out.

Comment

Working...
                      X