WooHoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WooHoo!

Yes, Utah is going to the Pac-12! I'm so excited! (Sorry, was that gloating?).

I can't wait until 2012 (or 2011). This is going to be so awsome! (Wait, was that a "neener, neener, neener" thing to say?).
    Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
    Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
    Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

Originally posted by USS Utah View Post
    (Wait, was that a "neener, neener, neener" thing to say?).
    It was more of a Gomer thing to say.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Wait Utah is going to the Pac-10? I had no clue, the other 30 threads did not reveal that to me.
        *Banned*

Comment

I'm just trying to find the line between being happy and gloating.

Comment

I'm currently at Scaddy's. Anything you guys would like me to say to the group of asshats wearing Ute gear and sweats on a Thursday afternoon?
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
              I'm currently at Scaddy's. Anything you guys would like me to say to the group of asshats wearing Ute gear and sweats on a Thursday afternoon?
              Tell them you're from Utefans and you can get 20% off!!!!
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Moon em'.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

I'll be leaving for Scaddy's (SLC) in the next 5 minutes.

Comment

USS, I'm the one beating the swoop out of the guy in Ute gear.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

USS, I'm the one beating the swoop out of the guy in Ute gear.
                      Do you drive a red truck thatg up until two min ago had two Ute flags on it?

Comment

Do you drive a red truck thatg up until two min ago had two Ute flags on it?
                        No, and I didn't seen any beatdowns either.

Comment

Working...
                        X