Texas recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas recruiting

Much of Utah's recent success has come as a result of some high quality recruiting in the Lone Star State. Will the absence of any Texas schools in the conference make much of a difference, or will the move to a better conference overcome that and more? What do you guys think?
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

They will be replaced by the extra kids they can get out of California.

Comment

Which of the states have better athletes? Which state has more athletes to throw around? My guess is California, but they have a lot of D-1 schools in that state to compete with.

Comment

I could see Utah making extra efforts to have an OOC game in Texas every couple of years to keep the possibility of a pipeline open. There are plenty of schools in Texas to schedule. Now that they are in the club, it may be a little easier to schedule most schools except for the Longhorns (although Wyoming did it somehow, maybe it is possible).

Comment

Working...
        X