Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart Mandel: Utah will contend for a PAC-12 title within two years

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...usc/index.html

From the outset, Scott said he'd be equally comfortable with a 12-team league. While it's not nearly as big of a splash as the proposed Pac-16, it still allows the conference to start a championship game (which Scott very much wants), adds a very solid football program (I personally believe Utah, once it gets its expected invite, will contend for the league title within two years of its arrival) and a top 20 television market (Colorado/Denver) in advance of next year's contract negotiations. As the Big 12 learned this week, there is a lot of television money to be had out there, and Scott will undoubtedly elicit a bidding war.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

contend? That's the best he can do? Contend? Way to go out on a limb, there, Stew.

Utah will contend for the title from day one.

Comment

With USC's sanctions, Utah will have to beat out Oregon State or Arizona for the title. Yeah, I think they will contend. Is this guy out on the same limb as UtahDan?
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
        With USC's sanctions, Utah will have to beat out Oregon State or Arizona for the title. Yeah, I think they will contend. Is this guy out on the same limb as UtahDan?
        sounds like it.

Comment

Working...
        X