It kills me.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It kills me.......

That most of the Ute fans on here are already acting so high and mighty that because they will be in the Pac-10 they are immediately a better school, program, etc. Its amazing what the BCS does to people the same whiny ass Ute fans that have been complaining about the BCS for the past 10 years, are now 100% in agreement with it and immediately start looking down on the lowly Mountain West.

The sad thing is the top 3 teams in the Mountain West will still kick the shit out of the Pac-10 year in and year out. The Mountain West will continue to own the Pac-10 in football and basketball (remember the 7-1 record against the pac a few years ago?).

Those of you acting like losing the rivalry is not a big deal are only doing so because you are scared shitless to get your ass kicked by a "mid-major" like BYU. What will happen after BYU kicks your ass in 2011 is we will hear all about how Utah needs a few years to establish themselves in the Pac-10. When it happens again in 2012 we will hear about how Utah has to weed out all of the Mountain West caliber athletes and get Pac-10 athletes in there. Then when Heaps is a senior in 2013 and we kick the shit out of you again it will be because we have a senior QB and it is BYUs best team in 20 years.

When we break in a new qb in 2014 and smash your faces in once again, I can only imagine what excuses Ute fans will come up with.
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie
    I can only imagine what excuses Ute fans will come up with
    there are going to be some doosies, to be sure.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      That most of the Ute fans on here are already acting so high and mighty that because they will be in the Pac-10 they are immediately a better school, program, etc. Its amazing what the BCS does to people the same whiny ass Ute fans that have been complaining about the BCS for the past 10 years, are now 100% in agreement with it and immediately start looking down on the lowly Mountain West.

The sad thing is the top 3 teams in the Mountain West will still kick the shit out of the Pac-10 year in and year out. The Mountain West will continue to own the Pac-10 in football and basketball (remember the 7-1 record against the pac a few years ago?).

Those of you acting like losing the rivalry is not a big deal are only doing so because you are scared shitless to get your ass kicked by a "mid-major" like BYU. What will happen after BYU kicks your ass in 2011 is we will hear all about how Utah needs a few years to establish themselves in the Pac-10. When it happens again in 2012 we will hear about how Utah has to weed out all of the Mountain West caliber athletes and get Pac-10 athletes in there. Then when Heaps is a senior in 2013 and we kick the shit out of you again it will be because we have a senior QB and it is BYUs best team in 20 years.

When we break in a new qb in 2014 and smash your faces in once again, I can only imagine what excuses Ute fans will come up with.
      ++1
      "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
      —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Not your best effort, but good overall.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

You know, I'm beginning to get a man crush on you.

Comment

So are you already conceding the Final conference game for Utah? At least we get that one.
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

It kills me too CJ...it kills me too.
              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Link?
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

SU was right. A fully motivated and fueled up cj is going to be a lot of fun. Well done.

Comment

"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Only a 7 from the East German judge?
                      Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
                      Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
                      Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

Comment

I heart cougjunkie.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                          SU was right. A fully motivated and fueled up cj is going to be a lot of fun. Well done.
                          SU has always appreciated junkie because junkie acts just like SU would if he was a BYU fan and knew anything at all about sports.
                          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                            SU has always appreciated junkie because junkie acts just like SU would if he was a BYU fan and knew anything at all about sports.
                            He also loves him because he says what all BYU fans really think, too.

Comment

I intend to live forever.
                              So far, so good.
                              --Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X