More fuel for the rumore mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More fuel for the rumore mill

My TAMU source says he's hearing the Big 12 may not be able to get away with 10 teams and keep their autobid. This whole thing started due to the Pac-10 and Big-10's lack of championship games ... doesn't know if the Big 12 can get away without one.

So maybe all is not lost. Of course, this was interspersed between tsip this and tsip that so who knows.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

His "TAMU to the SEC is a done deal" prediction was solid, so I suppose we should pencil BYU into the Big 12 already.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      His "TAMU to the SEC is a done deal" prediction was solid, so I suppose we should pencil BYU into the Big 12 already.
      Exactly. I've about decided I won't believe anything until they start playing games.
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

I have zero inside info but my guess is that the Big 12 has a ten team party line right now in order to let the dust settle a bit. I think they will end up picking up two more teams. Jerry needs that championship game in that huge stadium of his and the NCAA isn't going to give the conference a waiver.

Comment

Working...
        X