Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaker dodging the authorities:

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top...wDLJcRS4w.cspx
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Boylen should be held responsible! This is bullcrap. I bet he doesnt miss a minute of action.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Boylen should be held responsible! This is bullcrap. I bet he doesnt miss a minute of action.
      He better not. He probably thought that it was a basketball player hating gang pursuing him.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I am a fan of anyone who escapes the tow truck. If they can put a dent in it on the way out then more power to them.

Comment

This reminds me of Bogut and Drisdom and or Markson throwing snowballs at people and trying not to get caught.

"What did they look like"?

"One was about 7 feet tall and the other was a tall black guy..."

I'm sure this incident was just as tough for the brain wizards that are campus police:

"He looked like he was resting his chin on his knee as he drove his two door honda accord away."

This is the kind of trouble you like to see...parking lot citations...who hasn't gotten one in college? I think they created a scholarship fund from all the parking tickets I paid out through college.
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
          X