X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      I don't know myboynoah but babs is looking more and more like MVP material with this one!

Comment

Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

!!!

Comment

Cover your head with the box. Quick chickie!!
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

OK Babs, Sooners just got relegated to Conference USA. Is the sky falling? Hell yes it would be.

Comment

Must be pretty damn funny for a gal from Oklahoma with no ute/BYU/mormon/Utah ties to watch all of this "utes to the PAC, BYU stays in the toilet" talk unfold, eh?

Laugh it up, sister.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  Must be pretty damn funny for a gal from Oklahoma with no ute/BYU/mormon/Utah ties to watch all of this "utes to the PAC, BYU stays in the toilet" talk unfold, eh?

Laugh it up, sister.
                  We will always have September 5th, 2009.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    We will always have September 5th, 2009.
                    And some other date in 1994.

EDIT:

And 12/21/1992

http://cougarstats.com/hoops/1992-93/index.html

Comment

I honestly 100% truly think BYU's coming away better off than Utah.

Comment

If we had a slow clap to standing ovation smiley I would have used that.

Comment

Here's some advice for you, you archetypical ZOOB. Try to process this tragedy you're experiencing right now outside the little box in which your brain has resided. Try to get it outside the box with the little eye-hole cut outs and look at the forest. Everything that you have accepted as verity your entire life isn't as you have thought it was. You won't grow if this shocking turn is just processed through the same little box with the eye-hole cutouts. You need to get out of the box and re-evaluate everything.
                          At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post

If we had a slow clap to standing ovation smiley I would have used that.

Comment

why?
                              "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Working...
                              X