Impact of USC punishment ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of USC punishment ...

Stanley Havili and all the USC upper classmen are allowed to transfer without penalty. Considering that USC is not going to a bowl game this year or next, is there a chance young Havili will start looking for a new place to land? Could that place be BYU, the school that just lost Stanley Havili clone Harvey Unga to the Honor Code?

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
    Stanley Havili and all the USC upper classmen are allowed to transfer without penalty. Considering that USC is not going to a bowl game this year or next, is there a chance young Havili will start looking for a new place to land? Could that place be BYU, the school that just lost Stanley Havili clone Harvey Unga to the Honor Code?
    I really doubt it. Didn't he already graduate? I'm betting he's a pretty huge USC fan by this point in his life. With his final year of eligibility I don't see him jumping ship.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
      I really doubt it. Didn't he already graduate? I'm betting he's a pretty huge USC fan by this point in his life. With his final year of eligibility I don't see him jumping ship.
      Exactly NFL scouts will still take a stronger look at him at SC then they will if he is at BYU or Utah.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
        No kidding. Transferring to BYU after banging hanging around with Song Girls for the last four years? I rather doubt it.

Comment

If he was not going on a mission, this does mean Kaveinga is immediately eligible.
          *Banned*

Comment

Working...
          X