Kirk Herbstreit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Herbstreit

is a big fat stinky jerk. He says the Big 12 has been a "phenomenal disappointment" in football, and that the Pac 10 has been the superior conference all along. I don't know what world he lives in, but I want some of what he's smoking.

Also, he needs to stop dying his eyebrows. It looks ridiculous.

Did you know that Kirk Herbstreit is a native of Centerville, Ohio, a part of the greater Dayton metropolitan area?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Did you know that Kirk Herbstreit is a native of Centerville, Ohio, a part of the greater Dayton metropolitan area?
      figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        is a big fat stinky jerk. He says the Big 12 has been a "phenomenal disappointment" in football, and that the Pac 10 has been the superior conference all along. I don't know what world he lives in, but I want some of what he's smoking.

According to the neighborhood Pac 10 homie on CB,

"The Pac-10 plays tougher conference and nonconference schedules so they don't get the accolades the Big 12 gets. But the Pac-10 has been better than the Big 12 in bowl games, and against teams that finished ranked, and against other major conference competition for the last 5 and 10 year periods. The 10 teams in the Pac-10 have had more players drafted in the NFL than the Big 12 has in both the last 5 and 10 years"

Comment

Does this mean you don't have a crush on him anymore?
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
            Does this mean you don't have a crush on him anymore?
            That sorta ended when I met him and saw how much makeup he wears. He comes across as a girlyboy. And super full of himself. I still probably wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, but I might have to think about it for a sec.

Comment

That sorta ended when I met him and saw how much makeup he wears. He comes across as a girlyboy. And super full of himself. I still probably wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, but I might have to think about it for a sec.
              Ha. I didn't realize that you met him. That is funny. For the record, he is up in the night saying what he said about the Big 12. I don't agree with those statements.
              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Ha. I didn't realize that you met him. That is funny. For the record, he is up in the night saying what he said about the Big 12. I don't agree with those statements.
                yeah. I tried not to make a deal of it, but I won their "best gameday sign" contest, so I got to go backstage for the show. It was fun. Corso's total diva, but the others are alright.

Comment

yeah. I tried not to make a deal of it, but I won their "best gameday sign" contest, so I got to go backstage for the show. It was fun. Corso's total diva, but the others are alright.
                  What was the sign that won it for you? What did it say?
                  "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

That's right. Everyone here knows more about this than the former major university football team captain who gets paid to analyze college football. I'm sure everyone here also knows more about the NFL and sports than Dayton, Ohio natives Chris Collinsworth and Dan Patrick.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Is that where his home was he burned down for tax relief?
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought Herbie was dead-on, but I base that solely on the fact he was arguing with Craig James.
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

What was the sign that won it for you? What did it say?
                          It was the week that the government signed off on the us automakers bailout, and the sign said

I was joking, btw. I made a super huge deal about it. lol.

http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=340
                          Last edited by Babs; 06-10-2010, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                            I thought Herbie was dead-on, but I base that solely on the fact he was arguing with Craig James.
                            Craig James sounded way more informed and insightful. way. He was definitely right.

Comment

It was the week that the government signed off on the us automakers bailout, and the sign said

I was joking, btw. I made a super huge deal about it. lol.

http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=340

s476.photobucket.com/albums/rr130/ldsawyer/private/CG/
                              I missed that thread. Nice sign though. I love college game day. Can't wait for the fall.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                              X